On our reel-to-sheet machine we laminate paper and cardboard (from approx. 100 g/sqm) from reel to multi-layered papers, or strong cardboard and paperboard qualities.
Our KROMA® product family, Eka wood board and the glued chromo board STUDIOBOARD® are produced on the reel-to-sheet machine. A large warehouse for reels makes us very flexible to produce special formats and customer-specific material combinations. In addition, we also bond customer-provided material.
HIGH PERFORMING, EFFICIENT & UNIQUE
- Lamination / bonding from reel to sheet
- Combinations: 2-ply, 3-ply, 4-ply, 5-ply
- Grammages: from approx. 100 g / sqm per layer
- Reel width: approx. 700 mm to max. 1,560 mm
- Sheet length: approx. 700 mm to max. 4,500 mm
- Compound thickness: max. 5.0 mm
- Glue: pH-neutral, wet-strength, suitable for food packaging, heat-resistant
FLEXIBLE & INDIVIDUAL
Famous paper mills, board manufacturers and paper wholesalers rely on our laminating services to produce premium paper and board qualities with a unique selling proposition.
In addition, we produce material (also provided by the customer) for food packaging and composite materials for industrial applications such as technical packaging.
Various material combinations
- Food grade silver foil laminated on wood pulp cardboard
- VCI rust-proof paper laminated with solid board
- Foam laminated on greyboard
- Multi-layer lamination of cellulose board, alpha-cellulose board, fine board, creative papers, grass paper etc.
Need another material combination or have ideas for a new product? Contact us!